Global is internationally renowned as one of the most experienced schools in Nigeria. For the last eighteen years, we have nurtured well rounded responsible citizens developing them into academically, spiritually and socially into outstanding leaders in our Lagos and Abuja schools. We expect our students to graduate from Global with outstanding Leadership skills ready to meet the challenges of any university and beyond and become global transformation agents who will make a positive contribution to our Nigeria & the wider society We offer our Students and parents the following in a conducive, safe learning environment:
- Distinctive Christian Ethos, Pastoral Care, Values and Discipline
- Leadership, Entrepreneurial and creativity focus for the 21st Century
- British National Curriculum/ Nigerian Curriculum
- Canadian Curriculum pathway available- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Students sit for JSCE, Checkpoint, IGCSE and WASSCE
- CIE & WAEC Accredited Centre
- Support with Career Advice and smooth transition to Universities in UK, USA and Canada
- Family Atmosphere
- Small Classes, One on One Tutoring
- Special Needs Inclusion
- Academic Excellence –Outstanding A Level, SAT and IGCSE results
- Robust Co-curriculum programme
- Boarding options such as week days boarding available
- School Busing service for interested parents
- Affordable fees with flexible payment plan
- Scholarships for students up to 50% discount available on Tuition only for outstanding students.
- Scholarship Examinations in progress!
Global International Schools, founded by Mrs. Abolaji Osime, was first established in 1999, as a small independent caring sixth form college in Ikoyi, Lagos; the commercial capital of Nigeria.
By 2005, the college had built a strong reputation providing courses for Degree Foundation, A’ Level, IGCSE and for placing students in universities in United Kingdom, Europe and the USA. It had, as well, expanded to having another campus in Abuja, the federal capital.
In 2010, it started another unique foundation programme, the Canadian International Foundation Year, the 1st in Nigeria, offering a route to students who wish to study in Canadian universities.
Building on its tremendous success with its sixth form, Global has started its lower and upper secondary school, the Global International Secondary School, which was established to provide high quality education for 11 – 16 year olds in the finest tradition of G.I.C.
Global International Secondary School is an independent, co-educational institution with day and boarding facilities. It offers qualitative education and aims to develop to the fullest the potential of each student by promoting their moral, spiritual, academic, physical, emotional and social development.
Our Vision and Mission
To be a leading institution nurturing and empowering students to become self driven and well-rounded transformational leaders.
To provide high quality, innovative learning experiences built upon a Christian foundation in a technology – driven and safe environment