ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR 2018/2019 SESSION
Stage 1: Complete an Application Form:-Download the registration form from the website, complete and upload. Alternatively complete the registration form obtained from the Registration Pack from our office.
Stage 2 :Sit the Entrance Examination: Candidates are required to sit for the entrance examination into the college on any of the following dates by 9.00am: Saturday 8th, July; Saturday 15th, July; Saturday 22nd, July Monday 24th July; Tuesday 25th July; Wednesday 26th July; Thursday 27th July; Friday 28th July and Monday 31st July 2019. Please indicate your preferred date on the form or call the admissions office on to read Sit Entrance examinations any day including Saturdays
Subjects: Candidates sit for Mathematics and English Language and two other subjects of their choice depending on their proposed course of study such as English Literature; Business Studies; Economics; Accounts; Physics; Chemistry; Biology .
Stage 3 : Interview Stage Attend an interview after the entrance examination. The following documents are to be submitted by the candidate during the interview.
- Completed Enrolment Information Form
- Receipt of payment/bank teller of Enrolment fee (N15,000.00)
- Two passport photographs of candidates with the name written boldly on the back
- Photocopy of birth certificate (to be citied)
- Photocopies of ‘O’ level results/other relevant academic qualifications (transcripts for those awaiting results)
- Letters of reference or testimonial from previous school
- Completed and signed code of conduct
- Medical examination reports forms
4th Stage: Successful applicants will be sent a conditional or unconditional letter and will be expected to pay a deposit to secure a place immediately.