ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR 2017/2018 SESSION
Stage 1: Complete an Application Form:-Download the registration form from the website, complete and upload. Alternatively complete the registration form obtained from the Registration Pack from our office.
Stage 2 :Sit the Entrance Examination: Candidates are required to sit for the entrance examination into the college on any of the following dates by 9.00am: Saturday 8th, July; Saturday 15th, July; Saturday 22nd, July Monday 24th July; Tuesday 25th July; Wednesday 26th July; Thursday 27th July; Friday 28th July and Monday 31st July 2017. Please indicate your preferred date on the form or call the admissions office on to register the preferred date.
Subjects: Candidates sit for Mathematics and English Language and two other subjects of their choice depending on their proposed course of study such as English Literature; Business Studies; Economics; Accounts; Physics; Chemistry; Biology .
Stage 3 : Interview Stage Attend an interview after the entrance examination. The following documents are to be submitted by the candidate during the interview.
- Completed Enrolment Information Form
- Receipt of payment/bank teller of Enrolment fee (N15,000.00)
- Two passport photographs of candidates with the name written boldly on the back
- Photocopy of birth certificate (to be citied)
- Photocopies of ‘O’ level results/other relevant academic qualifications (transcripts for those awaiting results)
- Letters of reference or testimonial from previous school
- Completed and signed code of conduct
- Medical examination reports forms
4th Stage: Successful applicants will be sent a conditional or unconditional letter and will be expected to pay a deposit to secure a place immediately.