YOUR CHILD CAN START OUR LOWER SECONDARY COURSES AT BEGINNING OF A SCHOOL YEAR OR ANYTIME ONLINE
The lower school prepares and encourages students to aim for high academic achievement. Students join in the year 7 and progress to year 9. They sit for the checkpoint Cambridge International Board and the Basic Education Certificate Examination in Mathematics, English Language and Science. Intellectual curiosity and good study habits are cultivated. Daily prep is closely monitored by year tutors and subject teachers. Students also learn about themselves and their relationship with others and about the areas in which they can make contributions later in life. Above all, students at Global international secondary school will learn how to take responsibility of themselves. Our Lower Secondary (Key Stage 3) courses will fully prepare your child to move on to the IGCSE.
- At the end of their courses in English, Maths and Science, they’ll be tested on what they’ve learned.
- The tests will be assessed by Global International Secondary school teachers who will provide a report on their performance and they will seat both the British CIE exams & the Nigerian BECE exams .
OUR LOWER SECONDARY SUBJECTS INCLUDE:
English as a Second Language
Personal social and health education
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Students Note book.
- Access to our state-of-the-art Online Learning system.
- A wealth of online resources.
- One to one Tutor support via email or chat.
- 3 – 5 working day turnaround of your child’s assignments.
- A designated Learning support and progress Manager for contact by you and your child throughout the course.
- Midterm and end of term reports