Sixth Form College
Sixth Form Courses
- 21 Years consistently placing students in top universities in the UK, USA, Canada and the rest of the world.
- Students are encouraged to develop the habit of independent study and enquiry.
- Students enjoy their own designated study, social areas; classes are smaller, enabling a more intimate teaching style.
- High Academic standards and all students are encouraged to achieve the highest grades possible.
- Personal tutors and career advisers guide on choosing a career throughout the crucial process of selecting and applying to university.
- Membership at the college does not end when a student completes, our students join the alumni association of the school and keep in touch with news and other old students.