ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR JANUARY AND SEPTEMBER 2020 ENROLMENT
Stage 1: Complete an Application Form
Fill out the registration form from the website or alternatively complete the registration form obtained from the Registration Pack from our office.
Stage 2: Sit the Entrance Examination
Candidates are required to sit for the entrance examination into the college. Please indicate your preferred date on the form or call the admissions office on to write the entrance examinations any day including Saturdays.
Subjects: Candidates sit for Mathematics and English Language and two other subjects of their choice depending on their proposed course of study such as English Literature; Business Studies; Economics; Accounts; Physics; Chemistry; Biology
Stage 3: Interview Stage
Attend an interview after the entrance examination. The following documents are to be submitted by the candidate during the interview.
- Completed Enrolment Information Form
- Receipt of payment/bank teller of Enrolment fee (N15,000.00)
- Two passport photographs of candidates with the name written boldly on the back
- Photocopy of birth certificate (to be citied)
- Photocopies of ‘O’ level results/other relevant academic qualifications (transcripts for those awaiting results)
- Letters of reference or testimonial from previous school
- Completed and signed code of conduct
- Medical examination reports forms
Stage 4: Successful Applicants
Successful applicants will be sent a conditional or unconditional letter and will be expected to pay a deposit to secure a place immediately.