You can start UK Foundation Courses twice a year, September and January and anytime online
The International UK Degree Foundation programme is a one academic year full time course that offers students an alternative route to British University degree courses. DFP at Global International College has 100% success rate in securing its successful students a place at a British University.
Who Applies for UK Degree Foundation Courses?
There are only two pathways to gain admission into a UK University. The student has to either take A-levels or a UK Foundation Programme.
- The majority of students on the UK Foundation Programme course are recent graduates from Nigerian secondary Schools. They usually have excellent IGCSE or WAEC results but still have not met the requirement to gain admission to a UK University
- Students who have also taken AS but did not do as well as they anticipated also have an opportunity to enrol into our foundation programme.
KEY FACTS OF THE DFP
- DFP has two start dates per year, September (to June) and January (to June)
- Over the past 16years we’ve had a 100% success rate in finding a university to place students
- All students applying to British Universities must go through UCAS application system. Our guidance counsellor helps each student individually to complete his/her UCAS application form
Our UK Foundation Programme offers various subjects. Below is a list of programmes available at our foundation programme
Ict –Information Communication Technology
No Fields Found.